Goal: To provide low interest or deferred payment loans to eligible homeowners for home repair, deferred maintenance and/or energy efficiency. Click here to view our brochure: hope 4 homes brochure.pdf
- Prepare a list of needed home repairs with homeowners
- Organize a meeting at your home to meet with qualified building contractors
- Solicit, collect and review bids
- Select a contractor
- Prepare, notarize and record the loan documents
- Oversee the project to completion
Home Repairs that may Qualify
- Structural, plumbing, mechanical or electrical systems repair or upgrade to code.
- Roof and/or gutter replacement.
- Exterior porch and/or stair replacement.
- Exterior painting and/or siding repair.
- Replacement of fencing or tree removal if threatening the structure.
- Window replacement, insulation or other energy efficient upgrades.
Who is Eligible?
- Applicant must be the owner-occupant of the home to be repaired.
- This home must be primary residence.
- Your home must be located within the City of Beaverton limits.
- You must be a US Citizen or Resident Alien.
- Total household income must be at or below 80% of the HUD Median Income Guidelines.
- In addition to annual income, household assets are evaluated.
How do I Access this Program?
Call The City of Beaverton Hotline (503) 526-2488
Call Unlimited Choices® at (503) 234-6167. Request a brochure and an application packet.