- Adapt-A-Home® - A program that makes accessible modifications to homes and rentals for eligible low-income people with physical disabilities.
- Mend-A-Home® - A program offering critical home repairs for homes and mobile homes to eligible low-income owner occupied homeowners.
- Add-A-Bar - A program that offers minor accessibility and safety modifications for eligible low-income seniors and people with physical disabilities.
- Hope 4 Homes - Hope 4 Homes program offers low interest or deferred payment loans to eligible homeowners for home repair, deferred maintenance and/ or energy efficiency. This program is currently available only in the City of Beaverton, Oregon.
- Service Contracts - Service Contracts are offered to governmental agencies, insurance companies, housing providers or other private sector organizations on a fee-for-service basis. This is the Adapt-A-Home or Mend-A-Home program offered to agencies or companies needing to provide housing rehabilitation services to their clientele.
- Nuts & Bolts - This is a program for individuals or families who wish to pay privately to have their home made more accessible for the health and safety of a person with a physical disability. This is the Adapt-A-Home program offered to people who are over-income for our grant program.
- Lead Learning Center offers educational training of the EPA Lead Safety for Renovation, Repair, and Painting (RRP) curriculum required for all building construction contractors and recommended for property managers, maintenance personnel and others needing to be trained in safe work practices when dealing with lead based paint.